This morning I am really thankful that most days are not like today. I’m thankful that on most days…
34. We do not wake up 6 times in the middle of the night.
35. The Brimeister does not puke all over herself and the carseat requiring a bath at 7:30 am.
36. I don’t have to figure out how to take a drippy puky carseat apart and wash the puky drippy padding.
37. The electricity does not go out.
38. The cable TV does not go out.
39. The internet works.
40. I don’t have to call the cable company and wait on hold with a fussy baby.
41. I don’t have to call the pediatrician’s office about a sick child.
42. We don’t have to make an emergency run to Wal-Mart for Pedialyte.
But most of all I’m thankful for the fact that until today …
43. I’ve never had to take a rectal temperature!
Being a mom is quite an experience. Whew! Is this day over yet?!?!